The 2019 ACT Annual Chapter Meeting will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday 16 January 2019
Venue: ACU – 223 Antill Street Watson, Veritas Building.
Any member wishing to lodge a nomination for a position on the committee, must complete the nomination form and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 9 January 2019. To be eligible to join the chapter committee, you must:
- be a full financial PA ACT member
- willing to helping facilitate CPD opportunities
- interested in talking about the benefits of PA membership
- be able to spare a little time every other month to meet (tele and video conferencing available) and be involved in committee activities close to your area on a shared roster basis
- have good leadership and communication skills, and
- be committed to contributing to the paramedic profession.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to know more about the role and responsibilities of joining the ACT Chapter, please contact email@example.com
ACT ACM AGENDA
1. Welcome by chairperson
2. Acceptance of Minutes of previous ACM
3. Chapter report
4. Election of office-holders.
Please note six (6) committee positions for the ACT Chapter are declared vacant. Following the ACM the newly elected committee will determine which members would be best suited to fill the roles of chairperson, treasurer and other portfolio roles.
- Office bearers will be nominated and elected by chapter members at the ACM
- If more nominations are received than positions available an election process will take place and a voting package will be circulated to all ACT members in advance of the meeting
- Should an election be necessary, appointment of a proxy to vote on your behalf can be made if you are unable to attend in person. Your proxy must be a current PA ACT full financial member
- If insufficient nominations are received by the due date, nominations may be called from the floor
- Chapter committee members are be elected for two (2) year terms, after which they may nominate for re-election for a maximum of two (2) consecutive terms (6 years in total)
- Current committee members who are nearing the end of their first or second two (2) year term are invited to lodge a nomination to continue on the committee
- Current committee members who will not be continuing are asked to advise their intention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP to email@example.com