Attention Paramedics – If you have thought of teaching/training don’t miss this opportunity!
FirstAidPro is looking for paramedics who are interested in becoming First Aid Trainers. Ideally candidates will have experience in the area and a TAE. However, if you have completed your paramedic training and would love to teach, FirstAidPro will offer assistance in obtaining the TAE (conditions apply).
FirstAidPro is a Registered Training Organisation delivering high-quality First Aid training tailored to meet our client’s specific requirements. We cater for corporate clients, tradesmen, health professionals, hospitality, schools, childcare workers, industry and anybody who wants to learn how to save a life.
Your job will involve:
- Delivering nationally recognised training for courses including Provide First Aid, CPR, LVR, Manual Handling, Remote First Aid and the Emergency Management of Asthma and Anaphylaxis courses
- Train in different locations and workplaces, both classroom and onsite locations
- Share your industry experience and skills across a diverse range of industries and sectors, from corporate to government to community
- Undertake continued professional development and gain hands-on experience
- Access to innovative training equipment and facilities
- Be part of a great supportive team
- Great wages and great working conditions
- Bachelor or Paramedicine educational background
- Have or willing to complete a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Willing to apply for Working with Children Check or already have one
- Consent to FirstAidPro conducting a Criminal History Check
- Hold a current drivers license
- Have your own reliable and insured vehicle.
- Are willing to travel around various sites if needed.
- Could have recent relevant experience with Emergency Services, Life Saving or St John Ambulance.
If you love the idea of working autonomously and would like to share your skills and knowledge, APPLY NOW. Send your resume and cover letter outlining your experience in training and assessment via email to email@example.com
Positions available in Sydney, Adelaide, Queensland and Tasmania. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.