Calling all paramedic educators The inaugural Paramedic Education Symposium will be held on 13 July 2017...
Network of Australasian Paramedic Academics Special Interest Group
The Network of Australasian Paramedic Academics (NAPA) is a special interest group within Paramedics Australasia. Membership of NAPA is open to all categories of PA membership. Members interested in joining NAPA should have an interest in paramedic education or be involved in teaching paramedic students, including clinical education in the workplace.
The aims of NAPA include:
- Evaluation of education standards and the development of policy that aims to guide the development and maintenance of standards relating to teaching, assessment and work-integrated learning
- Advocacy for educational standards of best practice, including paramedic competencies and standards for accreditation and registration
- A forum for the dissemination of ideas and developments relating to paramedic education
- Collaboration to improve the knowledge and practice of paramedic education
- Leadership development and support
- Research that enhances learning and informs paramedic practice.
The NAPA SIG usually meets twice each year. One meeting is typically convened prior to the annual Paramedics Australasia International Conference.
NAPA Secretary – via the form below.
ACAP met with Tim Pointon, executive member of Network of Australasian Paramedic Academics (NAPA) at...