Paramedics Australasia’s New Zealand Chapter is delighted to announce multiple scholarships of up to NZ$500 to our New Zealand members.
Scholarships will be available to members for support in the following areas:
- To conduct research
- Attendance at a conference
- Postgraduate study
- Other areas demonstrating value to the individual and profession.
Applicants will be judged anonymously and on individual merit, and will need to demonstrate how a scholarship will benefit them as an individual as well as the profession of paramedicine.
Application forms must include a paragraph of 300 words describing the benefit that you, your colleagues and your profession will receive from the award of this scholarship. Applicants must also meet the following selection criteria:
- Current Paramedics Australasia (NZ Chapter) financial member
- Able to attend a continuing professional development event in 2017–18
- Expected to provide a written (and possibly oral) report following successful completion of chosen scholarship area.
Successful scholarship recipients will be advised by Wednesday, 20 September 2017.
Applicants must disclose any other financial assistance they have already received for their identified scholarship area.
Scholarships will refund up to NZ$500 per successful applicant. Costs will be reimbursed on provision of receipts.
For further information or to join Paramedics Australasia New Zealand please contact firstname.lastname@example.org