The Annual Chapter Meeting of the NSW Chapter will be held as follows:
Date: Friday 18 January 2019
Venue: Physical venue to be confirmed. (Meeting will also be open to all members via ZOOM teleconferencing, dial in details to be advised.)
All PA NSW members are warmly welcome to attend. Two committee positions will become vacant and available for nomination. If you are interested in lodging a nomination for a position on the committee, please complete the nomination form here and submit by email to email@example.com at the National Office by COB Wednesday 9 January 2018.
To be eligible to join the chapter committee, you must:
- be a full financial PA NSW member
- be willing to helping facilitate CPD opportunities
- be interested in talking about the benefits of PA membership
- be able to spare a time every other month to meet (tele and video conferencing available) and be involved in committee activities close to your area on a shared roster basis
- have good leadership and communication skills
- be committed to contributing to the paramedic profession.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to know more about the role and responsibilities, please contact Cassandra McAllister
1. Welcome by chairperson
2. Acceptance of minutes of previous ACM
3. Chairperson report
4. Secretary\Treasurer report
5. Election of office-holders.
Please note two (2) committee positions for the NSW Chapter will be declared vacant:
- Office bearers will be nominated and elected by chapter members following the ACM
- If more nominations are received than positions available, an election process will take place and a voting package including voting form, proxy nomination and information about each candidate will be sent to all NSW members following 9 January 2019
- Should an election be necessary, appointment of a proxy to vote on your behalf can be made. Your proxy must be a current PA NSW full financial member
- If insufficient nominations are received by the due date, nominations may be called from the floor
- Chapter committee members are be elected for two (2) year terms, after which they may nominate for re-election for a maximum of two (2) consecutive terms (6 years in total)
- Current committee members who are nearing the end of their first or second two (2) year terms are invited to lodge a nomination to continue on the committee
- Current committee members who will not be continuing are asked to advise their intention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if they have not done so already.The chapter committee will be holding a strategic meeting immediately following the ACM to discuss how the NSW Chapter can work together over the next 12 months, and commence planning activities around meeting the goals within the PA National Strategic Plan. This meeting may take 2 to 3 hours and it is hoped that all committee members will contribute to the planning by joining the meeting.