Are you interested in paramedic research? Want to have access to the best of the best?
At PAIC 2017 – to be held in Melbourne 23–25 November – you will have access to researchers and their papers as part of the Best of the Best Free Paper Research Presentations. The following three submissions will be vying for the Best Paper Award (The Australian Pre-hospital Emergency Health Research Forum David Komesaroff/ MDI Award).
- A prospective observation study of midazolam and droperidol for pre-hospital acute behavioural disturbance – Lachlan Parker, Queensland Ambulance Service
- The perspectives and experience of paramedics using counselling – Ari Peach, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Pre-hospital titration of oxygen post resuscitation from shockable cardiac arrest-results from the EXACT pilot study – Janet Bray, Monash University.
Don’t miss the Panel Q&A – Research in Paramedicine Session with:
- Professor Peter Cameron – Alfred Centre for Epidemiology
- Dr Tony Smith – Medical Director, St John Ambulance New Zealand
- Dr Stephen Rashford – Medical Director, Queensland Ambulance Service
- Dr Kate Cantwell – Chair, Paramedics Australasia Research Special Interest Group.
Register now for PAIC 2017 – the international paramedic conference of the year!