Multiple positions available in New South Wales
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions available.
- Shifts based out of Penrith, Strathfield and soon, North Shore area.
- Great company culture offering support, variety of work and fantastic development opportunities.
- We are a young, ambitious and well-resourced privately-owned service provider operating throughout NSW. We have been in operation just over 5 years and have experienced very strong growth – and growth means opportunity for our people.
- We have provided great opportunities for our experienced paramedics to move into training/mentoring roles or Duty Manager positions and we have helped some fantastic new graduates to get a foot in the door and start their careers whilst being supported with a solid foundation of training, opportunity and mentorship.
- From humble beginnings, we now employ over 120 staff, operate a fleet of the latest modern patient transport ambulances and our activities are supported by robust systems and processes and market leading clinical and corporate governance.
- Our success is underpinned by our commitment to quality in patient care, customer service, clinical standards and by providing opportunity and variety for our people.
- We work together as a team to support the community in patient transport and at major sporting events including the NRL, Harness Racing NSW. We are large enough to win and service big contracts but also small enough to be nimble, agile and where our staff feel like they are part of something.
About the roles
If you have paramedic/paramedicine qualifications and share our values of integrity, empathy and respect for ethical and professional standards we have opportunities that we can tailor to your requirements – be it full-time, part-time or casual relief work. Shifts operate 6am to 2pm, 10am to 6pm and 3pm to 11pm and we are happy to work with you to support your shift preferences. We also provide services in the Illawarra, Central Coast, Newcastle and Bathurst regions and from time-to-time also have opportunities in these locations.
If you are an experienced paramedic looking to be more than just a cog in a machine or a new grad just starting out we would love to speak with you to see if we can tailor an opportunity that works for you, supports your potential and maximises your career development.
To register your interest, please forward your resume and a brief application letter that outlines what you are looking for in your next role to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com or for an initial confidential discussion please call Mark during business hours on 0434 057 442.