- Emeritus Professor Eileen Willis (Chair)
- Dr William Lord (Co Deputy Chair)
- Alan Morrison (Co Deputy Chair)
- Anthony Hucker ASM
- Richard Larsen ASM
- Dr Helen Webb
- Martin Nichols.
The Committee will exercise the accreditation functions for the paramedicine profession under the National Law, including:
- developing and reviewing accreditation standards
- assessing and accrediting programs of study
- monitoring approved programs of study and education providers to ensure they continue to meet accreditation standards
- advising the Board on issues in education and clinical training which may impact on paramedicine practice and approved paramedicine programs, and
- considering other matters as requested by the Board.
The Committee will commence consultation on new accreditation standards for paramedic programs in the second half of 2019.
For more information on the accreditation function see Accreditation under the National Law Act.