The third annual Survive and Thrive Paramedic Resilience Symposium will be held 4 May at Sunshine Coast University Hospital in Queensland.
The draft program is now available and includes:
• Sir Angus Houston – Air Chief Marshall
• Russel Bowles – Queensland Ambulance Service Commissioner
• Lisa Holmes – Chair, Mental Health and Wellbeing Special Interest Group
• John Murray – Queensland Ambulance Service
• Sandy MacQuarrie – Charles Sturt University.
Don’t miss out. REGISTER NOW for this important event (member discounts apply).