Since 1974 PA has published Response – a quarterly general interest journal for their members, and today this is still an important avenue for PA to share information, for members to publish material they have written and also to share news, information and stories from across Australasia. The journal has always been delivered in a printed format direct to member’s mailboxes, and has also been available online via a PDF. As a result of member feedback we have now added to these options and developed a flip-book online format for Response that is easy to view and read online, and will improve member access to this important communication medium.
All PA Members now have the option to sign-up for electronic delivery of Response by following the easy steps below:
- Sign in to your member profile on the PA website – CLICK HERE for the Profile Page
- Click to “Edit Profile” at the top of the page, scroll through and check your member information (particularly your email address)
- Under PA Communication tick ‘I would like to receive Response (electronic)’
- If you no longer wish to receive a hard copy also uncheck ‘I would like to receive Response (hard copy)’
- At the bottom of the profile click to save, and that’s it!
This initiative we believe will enhance member access to PA communications and we encourage you to consider signing up for Response online, which will be delivered at the start of each quarter. Unless you make the change in your profile information, you will continue to receive Response by hard copy, and importantly you can also choose to receive Response in both formats should you wish to.
PA Members can view the journal online via the website as well, just access the Response Archive and choose which edition you would like to view (member sign-in required).