The Tasmania Chapter held their Annual Committee Meeting on Monday 19 November. The new Committee is as follows:
- Chair – Ryan Posselt (commencing second term)
- Vice Chair – Rebecca Lunnon (commencing first term)
- Treasurer – Julie Couper (commencing third term)
- Secretary – Rose Cook (continuing first term)
- SPA Liaison – Laura Woods (commencing second term)
- North-West CPD Coordinator – Frances Stringer (continuing second term)
- North CPD Coordinator – Rhiannon Menegon (commencing first term)
- PAIC 2019 Local Conference Convenor – Bess Swinton (commencing second term).
Regional Representatives and General Committee members include: Simone Haigh, Gill Reid, Piaf Redmond, Ross Brodie, Jack Inglis, Helen Eyles, Ryan Davis and a SPA representative.